Voidy Dark Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voidy Dark Corner

Post by Tater on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Welcome to my Voidy Dark Corner blog. Venture in if you dare to hear my tales of whateverness. (I was gonna say woes, but, its already depressing with the Voidy and Dark in the title xD)

So, sit back in a bean bag, pop open a Pepsi eat some Zaxby's and read my blog ports that might be thoughtful or down right random!
Tater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Voidy Dark Corner

Post by Tater on Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Blog Post:
Anyway, so, I guess maybe I should explain a bit about myself to those of you who know me (well, of course in that case you don't need to read whats next) to those of you who don't know me, and to those of you who think you know me but really don't. ^_^

First off, I'm a horse person. Don't get the wrong impression there, k? Wink . I know a lot of us horse people can be a pain in the neck, and I get that, but, we're protective of our horses. Way I see it there are two sides, of horse people (and then the middle)
Those who don't care enough for their horses and those who care to much, or in my line of work, those who are just using horses to help people and those who are over protective. I'm trying to find a nice balance in the middle. As long as the people come out safe and sound and as long as nothing horrible was done to the horse, then we're good, aye? Ok, enough of my horse philosophy.

I'm an artist as well, I'll be posted some art in here, or maybe in the art topic if we get one Smile . For my art, its nearly impossible for me to draw without music. I LOVE music. I draw a lot of inspiration from it when I draw, and every time I draw, I'm coming up with a story, weather it is a back round for a character or a whole history, my mind is hard to turn off.

I'm also a writer study ! I'm currently working on a few books. And yes, I'm hoping to publish them. The same thing about music goes for my writing as well.

I love telling stories, and reading as well, I've got tons of books yet have yet to read some of them xD. Books-A-Million is awesome btw. study

Some other things I love, the outdoors, that's one of the places I draw inspiration from, as well as movies, TV shows, and cartoons. Speaking of that, some of my fav shows are: NCIS, Castle, Spongebob (Dun hate), and Fairy Tail (an anime that I've fallen in love with and you can expect to see memes from the anime I might share on here if I find them funny or think my readers might think their funny, if you don't like 'em, don't read 'em, or lemme know if I go overboard and I'll be happy to oblige Wink )

I have two birds currently, (have had others in the past), I have a Goldian Finch named Thranduil (yes, I love Tolkien's work as well as C.S. Lewis and Star Wars), and a half Spice, half Society Finch named Comet.

I also have a cat named Whiskers (Who goes by "Phat" Kitty (long story to that name) And Psycho, cause well, she's psycho. I also tend to my sister's cat Gus and i have part ownership to our only inside cat Jo-Jo who goes by Fozzy.

I don't own a horse sadly. Though, there is this one I've kinda claimed as mine, her name is Zypher, and I've known her over half my life. I've also kinda claimed another horse as mine, named Kacey, he's a sweet boy and so awesome. Horse

You guys can expect pictures of my pets and the horses on here from time to time.

Anyway, if you ever wanna know something about me, just wanna chat with, I'm always up for it. (And I mean that in the friendliest way possible.)

And btw, Hugs are awesome, when you come to my blog, I might shout out that hugs need to be thrown all around. If you don't like hugs... Then get outa my blog. Suspect

And I also love Pepsi. Pepsi

I hope the above didn't bore you guys and if it did, lemme know and I'll make things more interesting next time. And if you're mean about it then I'll taze you... taze

Very Happy Surprised Smile Laughing Cool Razz
Tater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:02 am

Blog Post:

So, I happend to find this and it is so true xD

You Know You Live In 2015 When:

1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.

2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years

3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space

4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV

6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.

7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.

8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.

9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.

10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.

11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.

12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.

Tater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rox in Sox on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:45 am

Man, whoever wrote that must get on with the times, man, since MySpace is like, all dead, man. Razz

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/gotta-get-a-grip/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:31 am

Scout: I was wondering the same thing xD
Tater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Blog Post:

Here is something to think about:

Tater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rox in Sox on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:14 am

That's what I have. Razz

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/gotta-get-a-grip/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Scout: Razz

Blog Post:

WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME? Like really. I started writting a fanfic today. I've never written one before. The idea for it I'm kinda fond of, but like really? WHY? D:

ANYWAY Razz

^Thought that was funny. Found it online

Anyway. So. Um I'm not really sure what to put so I'ma go. ^_^ Pepsi
Tater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:02 am

Blog Post:

So, I finished school. The last thing I have to do is get my PE credit. But I'm done academically Smile I finished at like 11:56pm. So, I reached my goal. I finished school before I turned 17 xD

So yeah. I'm pretty pyched. And now I'm suddenly getting all this inspiration. Maybe school was stressing my creative side more then I thought. For awhile I had to write to get stuff out cause I couldn't concintrate on school Razz And then even before and after that for awhile I was reading/thinking about a story. Razz

Today, I really hope I'll get to go to the new farm and ride horses with my freind. But its kinda damp outside. By kinda I mean really wet. Like raining. Razz So, we'll see. Then, this evening, my sister and me will watch When In Rome Smile So yep. Woot woot
Tater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Blog Post:

I'M ALIVE!

Razz Actaully the only reason I say that is cause I've not logged on here in awhile. So, for those of you reading this, I'm still around, just yep.

So, new stuff for me is I've gotta get a job. Woot woot. xD Nah. I think working will be better then school. I don't mind work to much. (Unless its working with alot of other people [and I do mean alot] or cleaning. Man I hate cleaning xD )

So yeah, cya round. Maybe xD
Tater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Blog Post:
Been awhile! how is everyone? (assuming anyone is reading xD )

So, tomarrow, I start my new job :O I'll be working at a place that makes custom saddles Cool

And then straight from work I have to go to art class xD Still have to do my art class homework tonight and make myself breakfast for the morning Smile
Tater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top