Mediocre Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes... yes. This is a fertile forum, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this forum, and we will call it... This forum.

+2
Tater
Jkwaffle
6 posters

Go down

Yes... yes. This is a fertile forum, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this forum, and we will call it... This forum. Empty Yes... yes. This is a fertile forum, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this forum, and we will call it... This forum.

Post by Jkwaffle Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:39 pm

So, here we are. Mediocre Media. This has been a long time in the coming, but I think this move is for the best. Since this is a brand new forum, we have a few things we have to set up, get things on the right track.

1. As you can see, I've set up a few basic forums to start conservations. Please use them. Even if no one is here on chat, feel free to make some posts, get some discussions going. If there's a forum you feel should be added, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

2. Staff positions: For the moment, I've given admin positions back to JJ, and Joe, and given MD admin privileges as well. However, this may be temporary. As this is a new forum, new staff members will be chosen based on activity and contributions to the forum. I know JJ and Joe in particular have a lot going on, and if they cant find time to work on the forum, I fully respect that, and I'm more than happy to keep them on as mods due to their help over the years. However, I need admins who are able to sink some time into developing the forum, especially since I myself am not as active as I would like to be. JJ, Joe, if you guys are able to keep on as as admins, that'd be great, but don't feel obligated if you've got other stuff going on that keeps you from doing so.

3. As this forum has a wider focus, I'm hoping this will make recruiting a bit easier. Once we get some good topics started, please try and go around and tell others about this place so we can begin to grow the forum.

I'm going to get a lot of work done on the forum this weekend, so if you guys have any suggestions or comments, let me know here.
Jkwaffle
Jkwaffle
Admin

https://mediocremedia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yes... yes. This is a fertile forum, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this forum, and we will call it... This forum. Empty Re: Yes... yes. This is a fertile forum, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this forum, and we will call it... This forum.

Post by Tater Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Good to see this place up and starting to run cBm!

Is there any particular place you want to try to recruit from?
Tater
Tater

Back to top Go down

Yes... yes. This is a fertile forum, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this forum, and we will call it... This forum. Empty Re: Yes... yes. This is a fertile forum, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this forum, and we will call it... This forum.

Post by Jkwaffle Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:27 pm

I cant think of anywhere in particular, but if there's any other sites or groups you frequent, I would suggest bringing this place up, and explain how it's dedicated to media and entertainment, try and engage their interests.
Jkwaffle
Jkwaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:30 pm

cBm: Ok, cool, thanks Smile
Tater
Tater

Back to top Go down

Post by The Not-so-Evil Overlord Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:16 am

I'll definitely do my best to be on here often. I will confess, much of the reason why I haven't been around has been playing Guild Wars 2 far more than I probably should. But I'll work on making this a priority for sure.
The Not-so-Evil Overlord
The Not-so-Evil Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Jkwaffle Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:00 am

Glad to have you back on board, JJ.
Jkwaffle
Jkwaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rox in Sox Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 pm

I'll be around pretty much all the time like I used to so far, and I'll help as much as I can.

Let's get crackin'.
Rox in Sox
Rox in Sox

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gotta-get-a-grip/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jkwaffle Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:06 pm

Yay, Joe! Very Happy
Jkwaffle
Jkwaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ackbard Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:40 am

I think we should call it YOUR GRAVE!!!!!
Ackbard
Ackbard

Back to top Go down

Post by Flushy Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Seems legit.
Flushy
Flushy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down