Mediocre Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth topic

3 posters

Go down

Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth topic Empty Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth topic

Post by Jkwaffle Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Note: Many of this channel's videos contain inappropriate jokes and vulgar language. If you are offended by this type of content, I would recommend watching these videos with caution, or not watching them at all.

Here's a general discussion topic for Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth, personally one of my favorite content creators on Youtube. For those that don't know, these guy are known for Red vs. Blue, RWBY, Immersion, The Gauntlet, and a large number of let's plays and other videos.

Last edited by Jkwaffle on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jkwaffle
Jkwaffle
Admin

https://mediocremedia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth topic Empty Re: Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth topic

Post by Mad King James Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:54 pm

*Repeatedly screams YES*

HAIL THE MAD KING
Mad King James
Mad King James

http://starwarplay.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth topic Empty Re: Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth topic

Post by MinifigDesigner Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 am

Poor Edgar. :/
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jkwaffle Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Monty Oum died today. Sad
Jkwaffle
Jkwaffle
Admin

https://mediocremedia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad King James Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Jkwaffle wrote:Monty Oum died today. Sad

He died yesterday, actually. News came out today.

For those of you that don't know, Monty Oum was one of the most creative people the folks at RoosterTeeth hired, and they themselves have said so. He worked extensively on Red vs Blue and was the creator of RWBY. I think it was about ten days ago he had a severe allergic reaction during a routine medical procedure that put him in a coma, and he did finally pass on 1 February, 2015, aged 33. Most of the RoosterTeeth staff have made posts either on their journals or various social media accounts about it. There's also an episode on The Know, another RoosterTeeth channel. It's the only video they're releasing today.

But his memory is not forgotten, not by a long shot. His works will live on, even if it's only in cherished memory. The family that is the RoosterTeeth community will never forget him, of that I can promise you.
Mad King James
Mad King James

http://starwarplay.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MinifigDesigner Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:23 pm

I just now found out, and I'm close to tears typing this. This came as a real shock to me.

Rest in peace Monty. I didn't know a whole lot about you as a person, but I loved your works so much. RWBY captivated my heart and imagination, and really gave me something to look forward to every Thursday. I was so excited for another season to come this year, but now...

Well, RT won't be the same without you. But your works, and your passion will live on as long as the community does. I hope you find yourself surrounded by even more possibilities on the other side. Farewell, Monty. You'll be so dearly missed. Sad

"Dry your eyes now, baby
Broken wings won't hold you down
You'll take flight soon, baby
You'll be lifted up...
And you'll be there...
"
MinifigDesigner
MinifigDesigner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down